Grilled salmon with compound butter, fennel gratin, crispy roasted potatoes.
The potatoes recipe is the one where you cut it into chunks and boil them with some baking soda before you roast them. I fixed them with rosemary and garlic.
I cleaned out the freezer because I could barely get anything in it. I had frozen strawberries, so I made strawberry rhubarb pie, and I had raspberries, so I made raspberry white chocolate chip muffins. I had a shit-ton of pork shoulder, so I bought some pork belly and made sausage. That's why I made pasta (again) last night with sausage I made. The sausage tasted incredibly salty despite my measuring it exactly at 1.5%. The pasta came good but I'm still going to chuck the sausage. I also made the pork skin braciole recipe that Eva's father makes at 14:16. It's like a confit, so it's all sitting in a jar of lard. I have to wait a few weeks before we test it.

Comments
Post a Comment