Grilled NY strip, corn on the cob, and green bean salad. 

I was supposed to be making grill

ed NY strip, corn on the cob, and sauteed broccoli rabe. I cooked the broccoli rabe last week and thought it would be fine. It wasn't. Luckily I took it out of the refrigerator early and saw it went bad. I had green beans, and I was just going to boil them and have them with butter. But then I'd have to cook them at the last minute, so I opted to make a salad. I cooked the green beans, and added tomatoes and red onion. I made a vinaigrette with sherry vinegar, evoo, garlic, and Dijon mustard. Topped the salad with fresh basil, crumbled goat cheese, and crispy fried onions. Not the onions that come in a can. These come from Pakistan, and I got a big bag for like $3.00. Good stuff.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog