Chicken bouillabaisse and roasted radishes. I had boneless skinless thighs and felt like making something different. What happens is I work from home, and a lot of the day I have the TV on tuned to cooking shows. Today, Jacques Pepin made c hicken bouillabaisse and I took that as my inspiration. I google the recipe, but it only used 1/4 tsp of herbes de Provence. I was looking for something with a little more punch. I added anise liqueur to the marinade, and didn't add the the aromatics. I wanted to cook them separately. I added lavender and bay leaves to the soup and I also have fresh herbs I'm growing in various places, so I made my own fresh herbes de Provence using the parsley, basil, tarragon, chives, oregano, thyme, and rosemary. I added lavender and bay leaves to the soup, and garnished with the fresh herbs, evoo, and oh, I also made a rouille. Delicious. The roasted radishes were also very good. I made the salad part with baby arugula rather than radish g...
Comments
Post a Comment