I linked to the halibut recipe. I subbed tarragon for dill because it goes well with fish and I've been growing it (well, I grew the parsley and chives too). The bulgur salad had tomatoes, Persian cucumbers, yellow peppers, pomegranate seeds, feta, parsley, and dill. I made a dressing with sherry vinegar, pomegranate molasses, garlic, and evoo. My partner's favorite was actually the creamed leeks. I just wilted the leeks in some butter, then added some broth, heavy cream and romano cheese. I then topped it with crisp-fried onions (out of a bag that came from Pakistan) and chopped chives. It really was good.
Pesce alla Ghiotta (Sicilian Fish with Potatoes and Olives), Italian green beans I've been almost the same recipe with cod for a long time, but never say it with potatoes, so I actually used the recipe (more or less). I'm going to add some golden raisins when I put the cod in. I cooked the green beans, and sauteed some garlic, anchovies, red pepper flakes, and panko bread crumbs. Will add the green beans and a bit of parsley, and give it a good mix. https://enzasquailhollowkitchen.com/pesce-alla-ghiotta-sicilian-fish-with-potatoes-and-olives/#recipe



Comments
Post a Comment