Grilled Middle Eastern lamb rib chops, wheat berry salad, stuffed zucchini, and homemade pita bread.
I like the lamb chops I made a couple of weeks ago that I picked up some more. I'm linking to the wheat berry salad recipe. The only substitution I made was pomegranate seeds instead of dried currants. I had them in the refrigerator and had to use them up. It's pretty tasty. I only used some of the ground beef I defrosted the other day for the chicken stuffing, and I also had some Campari tomatoes that were past their prime. I mixed them with some rice, allspice, and ras el-hanout, and stuffed some hollowed out zucchini. I braised them in tomato sauce. I made that yesterday, so just heating them up. Homemade pita. Okay, the Middle Eastern market is nine miles away. Between gas, tolls, and time, it would cost more for me to go buy them than to make some. So I made some. Came fine.
https://www.freethepicnic.com/blog/2019/3/6/wheat-berry-salad
Comments
Post a Comment