Waygu steak, marinated carrots, sauteed broccoli rabe, sauteed mushrooms.
I had a half of an Australian waygu ribeye that I bought a couple of month ago. My partner cooked it on the griddle we have in our grill; he did the flip-every-minute method, and basted it with the fat using a stem of fresh rosemary. I made brown butter with fresh rosemary because the griddle doesn't have the sides to do the whole basting thing like you would do in a cast iron pan. He knocked it out of the park. I made carrots, that I parboiled and marinated them in evoo, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, fresh oregano, and cumin. Linked is where I got the recipe. Sauteed mushrooms in butter with sage. Broccoli rabe parboiled, then sauteed in evoo, with garlic and chopped Fresno peppers. I love all the fresh herb that are now all flourishing.
If I find that Waygu again and it looks like the ones I bought, I'm stocking up. There's nothing like it.
Comments
Post a Comment